[Impromptu] Impromptu Newsletter

Impromptu impromptu at lists.opendomein.nl
Sun Feb 20 14:07:02 CET 2011

Hi,

It was great to see so many of you at Zaal 100 for our double bill with
Alligator Mouth, from upstate New York, one of the very few US improv
groups to be using music, movement, voicework, etc in their improv. And
lo, it was fun! The rehearsals were especially interesting - there were
so many ways to engage, to share, to complement each other's approaches.
Anyway, long story short - we're family now. And they've invited us to
the US, and we're going - October 15-23. We'll rehearse together for a
few days, then put something on stage in Corning, New York and Boston. Yay!

We are also deciding on our next Influence, which will either be puppets
(Bert Apeldoorn), lighting (Emese Csornai), or a visible director (Ton
Haas). More as soon as we know. :-)

There is a strong possibility that we will be returning to the Theater
Cameleon for our next two Amsterdam performances. This was our first and
only venue in 2002, when we'd just started, and it's now under new
management and has been refurbished, so it will be fun to return and see
how it feels! The two dates we have pencilled in are a Sunday matinee on
24 April and a Saturday night on 11 June. More as soon as these have
been confirmed.

See you soon!

Ralph de Rijke, Hans Kuykens, Hannah Borst, Grainne Delaney

Theater Cameleon: http://www.decameleon.nl
Join Impromptu on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=185656174289