[Impromptu] Reminder : Impromptu in OT301, next Thursday!

Impromptu impromptu at lists.opendomein.nl
Sat Nov 14 17:58:08 CET 2009

Howdy, improv lovers!

Just a quick reminder that our new show, 'Under The Influence... of Ruud Valster', an instant composition on stage and canvas, is on at 8.30pm Thursday 19 November 2009 (next Thursday), at the alternative cultural venue OT301 (Overtoom 301) in Amsterdam.

In this show Ruud starts off with a huge blank canvas and paints throughout the evening, taking his inspiration from us - and we take ours from him. Colour, line, story, song, music and movement are all created on the spot. Ruud also plays several instruments and often joins the scenes... so anything can happen.

You will also be able to take a piece of this unique performance home.
At the end of the evening, anyone can choose their favourite part of the canvas, have it cut out, signed and framed on the spot - for the price of the frame alone! Last time the seats and frames all sold out, so if you plan to come, call Hannah on 020-4222583 and reserve a place NOW! Plus, your reservation makes us feel all warm inside. :-)

   ~ Autumnal greetings from Ralph de Rijke, Hans Kuykens, Hannah Borst, Grainne Delaney and Ruud Valster ~

A flyer/teaser: http://www.impromptu.nl/UnderTheInfluenceOT301.html
Video highlights of the premiere: http://www.impromptu.nl/gigs.html Photos of the premiere and post-gig picture scramble: http://www.impromptu.nl/photos/UTI/index.html
Ruud's own website: http://www.rudolfvalster.nl
OT301: http://www.ot301.nl