[Impromptu] Impromptu Newsletter: two upcoming performances

Impromptu impromptu at lists.opendomein.nl
Tue Aug 31 18:22:54 CEST 2010

Hi there!

Another long, hot Dutch summer (/cough/) is giving way to autumn, and
this usually means that thoughts start to turn back towards cosy, dry
theatres and the rich inner life of the imagination. So Impromptu is
delighted to announce two upcoming performance dates:

*Saturday 2 October*
Our latest show, */Under The Influence... of Ruud Valster/*, an instant
composition on stage and canvas, returns to Amsterdam's Zaal 100 for its
third and last theatre appearance in the Netherlands. This is your
*last* chance to snap up your very own Valsterpiece, so if you haven't
caught the show yet, don't miss this one! Doors open at 8.00pm.

*Saturday 20 November*
We are pleased and excited to be able to say that US mavericks
*Alligator Mouth Improv* will be joining Impromptu for a unique *double
bill* at Zaal 100! Alligator Mouth are a 4-piece multidisciplinary
improv theatre group based in upstate New York who have been
incorporating movement, vocals, music and video into their improv since
2006. We will be joining forces with Alligator Mouth on Saturday 20
November to do something extraordinary, unprecedented, and unrepeatable...

Call Ralph on 06-52336662 and reserve your seat now. We look forward to
seeing you!

Ralph de Rijke, Hans Kuykens, Hannah Borst, Grainne Delaney, Ruud
Valster, Rhonda Morton, Peter Schwazik, Amber Espar, and Sean Lukasik

Pics: http://www.impromptu.nl/pictures.html
Clips: http://www.impromptu.nl/clips.html

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=185656174289
Ruud: http://www.rudolfvalster.nl