[Impromptu] Impromptu newsletter: performance on 13 March

Impromptu impromptu at lists.opendomein.nl
Thu Feb 18 20:28:26 CET 2010

Hallo friends,

Our latest show, 'Under The Influence... of Ruud Valster', an instant
composition on stage and canvas, is back at Amsterdam's Zaal 100, at
8.30pm Saturday 13 March 2010.

I won't have to describe this show for many of you... but if you're new
to the mailing list (welcome!), visiting artist Ruud starts off with a
huge blank canvas and paints throughout the evening, taking his
inspiration from us while we take ours from him. Ruud also plays several
instruments and even joins the scenes... so anything can happen.

At the end of the evening we host a champagne 'opening' during which you
can choose your own favourite part of the canvas and have it cut out,
signed and framed on the spot - for the price of the frame alone (from
10 euros)! At the last two performances everything sold out, so if you
plan to come, do call Hannah on 020-4222583 and reserve your seat now.

We look forward to seeing you!

Ralph de Rijke, Hans Kuykens, Hannah Borst, Grainne Delaney and Ruud Valster

Photos: http://www.impromptu.nl/pictures.html
Clips: http://www.impromptu.nl/clips.html

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=185656174289
Ruud: http://www.rudolfvalster.nl