[Impromptu] Impromptu Newsletter

Impromptu impromptu at lists.opendomein.nl
Sun Mar 27 10:59:21 CEST 2011

Hi friends,

Spring is here, the air is full of the promise of new things, and we
have a date for your diary!

3pm, Sunday 24 April: Impromptu are /Under the influence of... Puppets/,
with Bert Apeldoorn. Bert is an experienced improv theatre actor - he
was in supergroup Piranha when they were pioneering Dutch improv back in
1986 - but he's been getting into puppetry. See
http://web.me.com/bertapeldoorn/Bert_Apeldoorn_-_Acteur/Renfieldfotoos.html
for some photos of the wonderful, life-sized characters he'll be inviting.

We return to Amsterdam's charming Theater Cameleon for this and our next
performance (11 June). Cameleon was our home in 2002, when we'd just
started; it's now under new management and has been refurbished, so it
will be great to return.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Ralph de Rijke, Hans Kuykens, Hannah Borst, Grainne Delaney, Bert
Apeldoorn and a host of unpredictable papier-maché characters

Theater Cameleon: http://www.decameleon.nl
Impromptu on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=185656174289