[Impromptu] the IMPROV Amsterdam show

Impromptu impromptu at lists.opendomein.nl
Thu Jan 19 12:58:20 CET 2012

*We forgot to tell you this**about our next show!

*Our show at IMPRO Amsterdam, the city's annual international improv
theatre festival, starts in the small theatre upstairs in the
Rozentheater at around 10.30pm - about 15 minutes after the end of the
main show downstairs. Tickets *cannot* be reserved by phone, and
admission is *only* with a ticket to the main show. And seating is
limited...

*So come to the whole thing! It's going to be a fantastic evening:
*/Solo de Impro/ by the international improviser Omar Galvan, /Thank You
For The Music/ by Roemer Lievaart and Michiel Rampaart, and /Under the
Influence... of Puppets/ with us. The main show starts at 8pm.

*Coming? Then buy your tickets online (link below) now, as they are
always sold out on the night!*

Love from Ralph de Rijke, Hans Kuykens, Hannah Borst, Grainne Delaney,
and Bert Apeldoorn

Rozentheater (and tickets):
http://www.rozentheater.nl/agenda/impro-amsterdam/305/2954
<http://www.rozentheater.nl/agenda/impro-amsterdam/305/2954/>